Construction & Real Estate Development
Rawlings Giles Brussels advices both Belgian and foreign companies in matters such as:
Rawlings Giles provides its clients with solution-driven advice and assist its clients with, amongst others:
- drafting of all types of agreements and documents related to construction business and issues.
- assist and conduct negotiations
- assist and represent you in construction-related disputes and litigation
Rawlings Giles has a long tradition and wide experience in tenancy law, involving all types of lease contracts such as commercial leases, residential leases, common rent, real property leasing and precarious occupation.
Rawlings Giles assists various main players in in prime retail property in Belgium, as well as private property.
Rawlings Giles advises and gives assistance on:
- drafting, review and amending of contracts concerning rent, leasing and precarious occupation.
- advice on your current rent contracts and possibilities to improve their terms and conditions.
- assistance and representation in litigation regarding arrears in payment, the renewal or termination of the contract
Real Estate Development
Rawlings Giles assists its clients in their projects of Real Estate Development. We provide legal assistance in the drafting and reviewing of purchase-sale agreements. We can perform a full due diligence on the intended real estate investment or divestment and provide legal assistance in negations.
Building permits & urban planning & environmental law
Rawlings Giles assists its private and corporate clients in obtaining or contesting building and environmental permits.
Rawlings Giles assists also its private and corporate clients regarding expropriation by public authorities.
Want to know more?
Why you can trust us
Rawlings Giles places clients’ needs first. We build our relationships on a high level of service, effective communication, mutual trust, understanding and fair rates. To these we bring our strong commercial awareness, commitment, and legal focus.
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us via the contact form.