Last updated: 17/11/2022
Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA appreciates your interest in its services and your visit to this website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our processes.
What information does Rawlings Giles gather and how is it used?
We collect information about your visits to our sites, such as your Internet service provider, browser type, operating system, pages accessed on our sites and the date and time of access to optimize your user experience and enhance your time spent with us online. We also receive information telling us what site you came to our site from.
When you send us an email using any of our online forms, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, and our response in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. We also use this information to measure how effectively we address your concerns.
What types of personally identifiable information are collected?
Personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration or online forms. By providing your personal data on the website, you give to Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA your explicit and unambiguous consent to process your personal data.
The types of information you provide to us voluntarily, both from your browser and from transactions with Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA include, but are not limited to:
- Language preference
- Name, address and business telephone numbers
- Title (Mr, Mrs, Ms, Dr, etc.)
- Business email address
- Business-related information and preferences provided by Internet activity, registrations or online forms
- Name of the company you work for
We retain your name, and may retain other business-related information such as mailing address or business email address when appropriate. We may ask you to voluntarily provide us with information regarding your experience with our services. We may use the information to design offers customized to your interests.
If you have provided us with an email address, we may send you informational or promotional email messages, which you may opt out of receiving as described below.
How do I update contact information such as my work address?
We ask that you keep your information as up-to-date as possible. Contact us at email@example.com with updated information.
You can also request the removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the requested removal, it is however possible that Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA cannot ensure the provision of (part of) its services.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data and Purpose Specification
Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA will use your personal data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the website, customer administration, marketing, only to the extent necessary in each specific case.
We will only disclose your data to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law and permitted by our professional rules. Our employees are obliged by us to respect the rules of confidentiality as laid down in our professional rules.
How do I opt out of being contacted by Rawlings Giles Brussels CV CVBA for promotional purposes?
You may request to be removed from Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA informational and promotional email subscription lists or designate email preferences several ways:
- You can contact email@example.com if you want to modify your subscription, email and contact preferences or if you have questions about removing your name from our subscription lists.
- You may call our office at +32-(0)2-427.40.11 if you have any questions about changing your contact preference or require assistance in removing your name from our subscription lists.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your hard drive at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still visit our website, however doing so may affect your use of some parts of Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA’s web services and reduce availability of the services provided by our website.
Different types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the Rawlings Giles Brussels CVBA website remember what you chose on the previous page, thus avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
- Persistent Cookies. These are cookies, which remain on your devise after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number), help us remember to gather information from forms that you fill in on our website and in case of multi-language sites, the language you selected. The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
On this website, we also use persistent cookies as Tracking Cookies which are used to provide meaningful site traffic reports about the usage of the website.
Modifications Privacy Statement
If you have any further questions or comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.