Jean-Emmanuel is a well-respected lawyer in the field of judicial receivership, corporate restructuring and commercial litigation.
His wealth of professional experience has been built up over 30 years, working on commercial litigation and arbitration cases as well as on LBOs and LMBOs, particularly during the “Internet Bubble”. Jean-Emmanuel has been involved in numerous judicial receiverships, restructurings asset purchase transactions. He acts on behalf of investment funds, solvent companies and companies in financial difficulty, as well as for judicial receivers.
He was partner for nine years at firms Foucaud Tchekhoff Pochet and Poulain&Associés before setting up his own firm in 2005.
Jean-Emmanuel is a member of INSOL, ARE (Association de Retournement des Entreprises), IFPPC (Institut Français des Praticiens des Procédures Collectives) and Association Law and Trade (Droit et Commerce).
- Institute of Political Studies of Paris (Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris), public service section (1988),
- Paris II Panthéon-Assas University:
- Undergraduate Degree in Law (“DEUG”)
- Graduate Degree in Law (“Licence “)
- Master’s in Business Law (“Maîtrise”)
- Post-graduate Degree in Business and Tax Law (“DESS”)
- Senior Professional Diploma, Business Law (“Magistère”, Class Valedictorian) (1992)
1st prize in the General Public Law competition (1989) and the Francis Lefebvre prize for Best Business Lawyer (1992)